Family Festival - February 25
Join us for a Free Family Festival on Sunday, February 25 from 1 - 4 pm at Porter Sanford III Performing Arts & Community Center.
*Please note the pre-registration for the performances of The Jungle Book are now full. There will be a walk-up wait list available for both shows.
Events will include:
- Free performances of The Jungle Book at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. *must register for tickets in advance on a first-come, first served capacity*
- Free book(s) for each family as a gift for attending through First Book
- Art-making by the High Museum of Art
- Community performances in the Black Box Theater
- Free Acting and Creative Movement Workshops
- Autographs from the cast of The Jungle Book *after the 1 p.m. showing only*
- Food trucks