The Kathy & Ken Bernhardt Theatre for the Very Young
Our ticketing system is currently unavailable. Please call 404.733.4700 with questions for season tickets.
What is Theatre for the Very Young?
- A professional performance for children ages 0–5 years old and their grown-ups
- An artistic experience that overcomes age and developmental barriers, language, and developmental barriers, expanding the consciousness of very young audience members and integrating bi-lingual elements into each show.
- A way for focus and creative thinking to be nurtured, or even discovered for the first time!
- A cultural experience for the very young on their own terms
- An inventive approach to making quality art experiences
- A fun and inspiring experience for both children and their parents
"Theatre for the Very Young engages both parents and their pre-school children in creative experiences. The fourth wall is dissolved as young ones willingly become a part of the experience."
—Rosemary Newcott, director
2019/20 TVY season tickets are on sale now.
Information about individual shows can be found on the shows' respective pages linked below. Season tickets begin at $20 for two shows along with great benefits. TVY season ticket holders receive 15% off additional tickets to all Alliance Theatre productions, 10% off acting classes, and $5 off return tickets to TVY performances during the season.
Season tickets are free for children 0–5 years old with a paid adult admission.
TVY season ticket packages are available with two, three, or all four productions.
All performances of The Kathy & Ken Bernhardt Theatre for the Very Young are presented in the Selig Family Black Box Theatre on the 3rd floor of the Woodruff Memorial Arts Building.
For on-campus directions and fun guide, click here.
For a campus map, click here.
For more information, call 404.733.4702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support for this program is provided by the Lettie Pate Evans Foundation.