ENHANCED SAFETY PROCEDURES
The safety of our patrons, artists, and staff is the Alliance’s top priority. As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to decline, the Alliance Theatre will no longer require patrons to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for most performances. In addition, masks will be encouraged, but no longer required.
The Alliance Theatre will implement the following policies for its audiences based on performance:
- All audience members ages 2 and up will be encouraged to wear masks while indoors.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- Masks are encouraged but not required for students. Masks are required for staff.
- More information can be found in the Drama Camp FAQs.
- All audience members will be encouraged to wear masks while indoors.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON PROOF OF VACCINATION AND NEGATIVE TEST REQUIREMENTS (when applicable):
- “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date you are attending must be at least 14 days after your last dose of an FDA or WHO authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
- Proof of vaccination or negative test result must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination or test.
- Guests can show proof of vaccination by presenting a physical vaccination card, a photo of a physical card, or a digital confirmation of vaccination.
In addition to these policies, the Alliance will have in place the following safety measures:
- Air Circulation – The Alliance has replaced all HVAC units with HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods and helps kill other types of viruses, such as the flu, and air pollutants.
- Sanitizing – There will be enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus
The Alliance will continue to closely monitor local, state, and federal policies regarding indoor activities and plan our safety protocols accordingly. Specific health & safety protocols are subject to change and will be clearly communicated to ticket holders in advance of their performance. Decisions regarding the vaccination policy for future productions will be made closer to those production start dates, and will be based on current conditions, consultation with health experts, and CDC guidelines.
In recognition of the great uncertainty created by the pandemic, we have reviewed our ticket policies to make sure we are as flexible and accommodating as possible in the event you are unable to attend a performance. The Alliance will provide flexible exchanges for all season and single ticket buyers. If you are unable to attend a performance for any reason, you will be eligible for a complimentary exchange into a future performance. Exchanges may be requested up until the performance curtain time. Ticket buyers may be asked to pay the difference in price should the replacement performance ticket price exceed that of the original ticket. To request an exchange, please call 404.733.4600, Monday through Friday, 10 AM–6 PM.