Details about what will be available at each venue and for each production can be found below.
All performances at select venues
Assisted Listening Devices
Assistive listening devices (ALDs) can help to isolate and amplify onstage dialogue and sound effects while reducing ambient noise to assist patrons with hearing loss. ALDs are available free of charge and work in any seat. Please see the House Manager at your performance for details.
ALDs offered for specific performances will be posted soon.
All venues are equipped with wheelchair-accessible seating and parking. For more information about wheelchair access and other services, please contact the box office at 404.733.5000.
Sign Language & Shadow Interpretation
We provide two types of Sign Language Interpretation services for select performances. We offer standard Side Interpretation, where an interpreter signs along to the performance from a designated spot on the side of the stage. And for a more immersive experience for our younger audiences, we also offer Shadow Interpretation for our Family Series shows, where a full cast of interpreters shares the stage and signs, acts, and dances along with the actors. For interpreted shows, we offer a designated seating area with a clear view of the interpreters. For more information on Sign Interpreted performances, please contact the box office at 404.733.5000.
- Winnie the Pooh: Sunday, June 24 at 3:00 p.m. (side interpreted)
- A Midsummer Night's Dream: Wednesday, September 19 at 10:30 a.m. & Saturday, September 22 at 2:30 p.m.
- A Christmas Carol: Thursday, December 13 at 10:30 a.m. & Saturday, December 15 at 2:30 p.m.
- Ever After: Wednesday, February 6 at 10:30 a.m. & Saturday, February 16 at 2:30 p.m.
- Angry, Raucous and Shamelessly Gorgeous: Saturday, April 13 at 2:30 p.m.
- Ride the Cyclone: Saturday, May 25 at 2:30 p.m.
Other dates will be posted soon.