Woodruff Arts Center Educator Conference
Presented by the Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and High Museum of Art, the ninth annual Woodruff Arts Center Educator Conference will take place June 2-3, 2022 with in-person and virtual options. One of Atlanta's most dynamic professional learning events, this year's Educator Conference will explore the theme: Rejuvenate, Recenter, Reimagine.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Reflect on a compelling, new theme: Rejuvenate, Recenter, Reimagine
- Hear from outstanding, nationally recognized keynote speakers
- Experience world-class art at The Woodruff
- Connect with colleagues to create and share practical classroom resources
- Explore an array of topics including: Allyship and Anti-Bias, Arts Integration, Dance/Movement, Music, STEAM, Theater, Visual Art
Request for Proposals
The Woodruff Arts Center Educator Conference: Rejuvenate, Recenter, Reimagine will occur in-person and virtually June 2-3, 2022.
The deadline to submit a proposal for the Educator Conference is Tuesday, January 18, 2022 (11:59 PM EST).
Applicants will be notified of their proposal status in March. Selected presenters will receive complimentary registration to attend the conference.
To access resources from previous years, visit: Woodruff Arts Center Educator Conference.
Educator Conference is supported by: