Tickets for Teachers
Tickets for Teachers - A Very Terry Christmas
Tickets for Teachers at the Alliance Theatre provides educators with FREE access to the stream of A Very Terry Christmas. Reservations for A Very Terry Christmas will begin on November 27, 2020.
Step One – Sign Up:
If you participated in Tickets for Teachers at the Alliance Theatre in the 2019-20 school year, your status in the program has been extended through July 31, 2021. Please review how to reserve tickets below.
If you have never participated in Tickets for Teachers at the Alliance Theatre or did not participate in the 2019-20 school year:
- Email a picture of your teacher ID, your personal address, phone number, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the Box Office has verified your status, you may reserve tickets!
Step Two – Reserve Tickets:
- Click on the Tickets for Teachers Calendar and choose performance date, selecting one (1) of the standard option.
- Note - Rentals are only available for 48 hours following the purchase date and time.
- Once you have logged in to your account, the ticket will be complimentary.
- Click the “Purchase Now” button to complete the order.
- Information about the stream will be sent via email.
- Ticket requests sent by email will NOT be accepted.
- Teachers will receive free access to the stream once.
- Limit one (1) per household.
- If your school does not provide a teacher ID, please provide another proof of employment (i.e. paystub).
- Only teachers from accredited schools in the state of Georgia are eligible to receive free access to A Very Terry Christmas.