Inspired by the children's book In the West End by Will Power and R. Gregory Christie, this aural adventure will immerse you in the sounds of Atlanta’s historic West End neighborhood. From the talk on the sidewalks to the whoosh of the MARTA trains, join us for a rhythmic and tasty trip through the epicenter of vegan cooking in Atlanta.
Recommended for children 0-5 and their grown-ups.
See The Sounds of the West End as part of a membership or package.
Read more about our reopening plans and procedures.
Kathy & Ken Bernhardt Theatre for the Very Young Package
$50 per family.
Get access to exclusive content designed with your child's creative development in mind.
- Streaming performances of all three TVY performances
- Monthly family workshops connected to the productions
- Virtual Songwriting class for toddlers with artists from In My Granny's Garden production
- Episodic audio adventures inspired by each of our TVY plays
- Online video library of at-home creative learning activities