- Have you ever wanted to write but didn't know where to start? In this class you will learn different ways to find ideas to put on the page.
- Do you already have an idea, but need help thinking it through? We will go step by step coming up with characters, the setting, and making the story have a clear beginning, middle, and end.
- By the final class you will have written FIVE completely different ten minute plays. We want to give you the confidence to keep writing after the class is over!
- You will share your work with other writers in the group and give each other positive feedback on your work.
- In the final class we will do a showcase of your favorite play you've written so far read by real professional actors!
Duration: 2 hours, 6 sessions
Maximum of 10 students