Film III: Scene Study - In-person
- Put your film acting technique into practice
- Find out what is expected on a film set
- Workshop full-length film scenes
- Receive direction from experienced professionals
- Receive recordings of the monologues and scenes recorded in class for your reel
Prerequisite: Film II: Process
Maximum of 10 Students
Class duration: 4 sessions/3 hours or 6 sessions/2 hours
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Safety for our students and staff is our top priority. With safety in mind and in close consultation with local health experts, the Alliance will require all students aged 12 and older attending classes in person on the Woodruff Arts Center’s campus to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination upon arrival at the first scheduled class. Unvaccinated students must show a negative COVID test. Students under the age of 12 are not required to be vaccinated and do not need to present negative COVID-19 test results to attend classes.
All students are required to wear cloth face coverings (as recommended by CDC guidelines) properly indoors at all times. Learn more about our safety policies here.