Acting III: Scene Study
- Deepen your technique with practice
- Develop a sense of your presence
- Rehearse and perform scenes/monologues
- Learn how to work with a director
- There may be outside (virtual) rehearsal time expected
Prerequisites: Acting II: Process or Film II: Process
Maximum of 10 Students - Meets 6 sessions
Class duration: 3 hours
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Masks are encouraged but not required. Learn more about our safety policies here.
Meet the Teacher
Allison has appeared in films, on stage, and in commercials. Allison received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Drama from the University of Georgia. One of her favorite acting projects was touring England with a Christian drama group. She has taught drama for several years and really enjoys teaching at the Alliance Theatre.