Acting II: Process
- Build on your basic foundation.
- Break down the communication process.
- Create dynamic relationships.
- Use positive expectations to fight towards a goal.
- Perform scenes that get to the heart of great acting.
Prerequisite: Acting I: The Foundation
Maximum of 12 Students - Meets 4 sessions
Class duration: 2 hours
8 Sessions Available
Meet the Teacher
Allison has appeared in films, on stage, and in commercials. Allison received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Drama from the University of Georgia. One of her favorite acting projects was touring England with a Christian drama group. She has taught drama for several years and really enjoys teaching at the Alliance Theatre.