Know Before You Go
We look forward to seeing you at the Atlanta Botanical Garden for A Midsummer Night's Dream. Here are some helpful tips for planning your visit.
A Midsummer Night's Dream is performed on-stage, outdoors at the Skyline Garden in the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Please be mindful that the show is performed outdoors, which means that there may be cancellations due to inclement weather. Click here to learn more about our cancellation policy.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- The performance takes place outdoors; please dress comfortably and appropriately for Georgia heat.
- Plan as you would for any outdoor summer activity (sunscreen, insect repellant, etc.)
- Open umbrellas are not permitted in the theater space. Ponchos are available for purchase in the Atlanta Botanical Garden Gift Shop.
- You do not need to bring your own chair or blanket to this event. Seating is provided.
- No outside food or drink is permitted at the Garden. Concessions are available for purchase on site.
- Parking is available in a parking deck on site and priced by length of stay. 0-30 minutes: Free. 31-60 minutes: $2. Each additional 30 minutes: $1. Maximum daily rate: $15.
- Nearly all areas are handicap accessible. There are very few Wheelchairs and Electric Mobility Scooters are available for rent at the ticket window and are available on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be reserved. The rental cost for Scooters is $25+tax for a 4-hour rental period.
- There is no late seating for A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Please allow plenty of time to located the Garden and to park. Keep in mind that it takes 10-15 minutes to walk from the parking deck to the stage at Skyline Garden.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream is approximately 90 minutes with no intermission.
- Please plan to use the restroom before the performance begins. The closest restrooms to the Skyline Garden are located in the Orchid Conservatory. There is also a restroom in the visitors center, where you enter and exit the Garden.