Gifts of stock
When making gifts of stock and securities to the Alliance Theatre, please follow the instructions below.
Please send written instructions to your broker of your gift specifying that it is to be a charitable contribution to:
- Robert W. Woodruff Arts Center, Inc.
- The Federal Tax ID is 58-0633971.
Written instructions should also include the following donor-specific information in order to ensure that your gift is processed and given to the appropriate division in a timely manner:
- First & Last Name
- Gift Purpose – including if you intend for this gift to be directly in support of a single Arts Partner (Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, High Museum of Art) or to the Woodruff Arts Center
Your broker may transfer securities to our account (under The Robert W. Woodruff Arts Center, Inc.) at:
- SEI Private Trust Company
- DTC Participant Number: 2039
- FFC SunTrust Bank a/c 11188
- Account Name: Woodruff Arts Ctr/Gift Clearing
- Address: SunTrust Bank
- Free Movement, Mail Code 3132
- 303 Peachtree Street NE, 15th Floor
- Atlanta, GA 30308
So that the Woodruff Arts Center may know when to expect the transfer, please send your instructions to Glenda Davis by mail or e-mail:
- Mail: Woodruff Arts Center
- Attn: Glenda Davis
- 1280 Peachtree Street NE
- Atlanta, GA 30309
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org