Apply to the Palefsky Collision Project
The Palefsky Collision Project is a fantastic way to become a part of the South’s premiere regional theater company, meet and collaborate with professional theater artists, participate in an innovative creative process, and make great new friends from schools all over the metro area!
Palefsky Collision Project Summer 2022
The next annual Palefsky Collision Project will convene on the following dates:
- Week 1: Monday, June 20 – Friday, June 24, 2022
- Week 2: Monday, June 27 – Friday, July 1, 2022
- Week 3: Tuesday, July 5 – Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Saturday, July 9, 2022 (evening, time TBD)
- Sunday, July 10, 2022 (matinee, time TBD)
Text: Conflict Resolution for Holy Beings by Joy Harjo
How to Apply
The application and interview window for the 2022 Palefsky Collision Project is closed.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.