Allyship for Guest Services
Guest Services Workshop
Use theater-based learning strategies to help challenge assumptions, acknowledge biases, and establish a culture of genuine equity, inclusion, and justice in our workplaces and lives. This session focuses specifically on equipping patron-facing employees with allyship tools and strategies.
This session includes two facilitators and materials participants can use to continue their Allyship journey.
Questions to be Explored
- How can I create moments of grace for myself in a typically high-stress environment?
- How can I connect to my team members in an authentic way?
- How can I use my role to foster an inclusive environment?
- How can I be a good ally to the patrons that enter our space?
- What tools can I use to resolve conflict, de-escalate a situation, or safely remove myself from a harmful situation?