Acting II: Process - In-person
- Build on your basic foundation
- Gain confidence with acting techniques through practice
- Create dynamic relationships and emotional reality
- Move a scene/monologue forward with positive expectations
- Dig into different ways to approach a scene
Prerequisite: Acting I: The Foundation
Maximum of 12 Students - Meets 4 sessions
Class duration: 2 hours
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Safety for our students and staff is our top priority. With safety in mind and in close consultation with local health experts, the Alliance will require all students aged 12 and older attending classes in person on the Woodruff Arts Center’s campus to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination upon arrival at the first scheduled class. Unvaccinated students must show a negative COVID test. Students under the age of 12 are not required to be vaccinated and do not need to present negative COVID-19 test results to attend classes.
All students are required to wear cloth face coverings (as recommended by CDC guidelines) properly indoors at all times. Learn more about our safety policies here.