Drama Camp FAQ
Satellite Location Information Packets:
Student Information Form - must be completed prior to the first day of the session
Drama Camp Frequently Asked Questions
Daily Camp Schedule:
3 year olds - 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
4 year olds through rising 1st graders - 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
rising 2nd - 5th graders - 9 AM - 4 PM
rising 6th - 12th graders - 9 AM - 4:25 PM
When is the earliest I can drop off my young actor?
3 year olds - rising 1st graders: 7:45 AM
rising 2nd - 12th graders: 8:15 AM
- That is the earliest any of our staff are available for supervision.
- If you arrive before the designated time, please wait with your young actor(s) in the box office lane until you see a Camp Staff member.
My young actor is signed up for aftercare, where do I pick them up?
--Aftercare is held on the 3rd floor of the Woodruff Arts Center building in The Professional Leaning Classroom, Room 3015.
- Park in the box office lane ten minute parking and take the South Elevator up to the 3rd floor.
Where/When is the final Showcase? Can we invite people to see it?
--There will be an information sheet about the showcase sent home mid-week during camp.
- The final showcase will be held in your young actor’s classroom at 3:00 PM on the final camp day.
- In addition to the final showcase Fridays at 3 pm, there will be preview performances throughout the day Thursday and Friday. Your young actor will receive a note on Tuesday listing all performance times.
- Some of our rooms have limited seating capacity, so we may limit the number of guests per student.
Where can I purchase the camp t-shirt?
-- Drama camp t-shirts will be on sale in the lobby on the first floor after each Friday performance. T-shirts are $10 and can be purchased with cash, check or a debit/ credit card.
What will my young actor do all day?
--The activities for each group vary by group and day to day. The curriculum may include; warm-up exercises, improvisation games, group discussion of topics related to theater or their lives, script readings, writing time, set decoration and, of course, rehearsal for the showcase.
Where can I find information about other classes, productions and auditions?
-- Alliance Theatre Education has a wide variety of programming for both adults and children.
- For more information click here.
If my camper is carpooling with someone in a different pick up time, what time should I pick up?
--Please indicate the names of the other campers your child will be carpooling with on your information form (including siblings). You can also let us know at morning check in on the first day of camp. We will send your entire carpool group to the first carpool. Please pick up at your designated pick up time (see pg. 5).
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
A full refund is available with a 30 day notice prior to the start of the camp session. Less than 30 days notice will result in a $100 drop fee.
- Students may transfer camp dates based on availability without a processing fee, but will have to make up any cost difference if the camp tuitions are not equal.
Give us a call at 404.733.4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org