Creating Meaningful Virtual Relationships
Working remotely can stress our sense of community and challenge our ability to deliver the best solutions for clients. Successful actors know how to read the room and adapt their approach to meet the moment. The Actor's Toolkit can help your organization to continue to work with purpose, presence, and focus no matter where you're located.
- Staying centered and alert during virtual interactions
- Planning for productive virtual meetings
- Connecting human-to-human in a digital space
- Remote teams who are tired of virtual meetings
- A hybrid team who works in in-person and virtual formats
- Managers who need to maintain the human touch with their people
- Account managers with clients who feel disconnected in the digital landscape
Your investment in Alliance@work goes directly back into the community, with all proceeds going to support advancing literacy in Georgia classrooms.