Alliance@work Virtual Offerings
Alliance@work uses theatre-based learning strategies to help you leverage your emotional intelligence to engage more mindfully and authentically when supporting others. Deliver a purpose-driven message that initiates interest and holds attention, no matter where you're located.
Getting to the Big Idea: An Interactive Learning Lab
Join J. Noble for a free Alliance@work Learning Lab as he shares how to use theater-based skills to show up with vocal and physical confidence and work with purpose, presence, and focus in any remote environment.
Friday, June 5th at 11:30 AM
Duration: 75 minutes
Strategic Storytelling Level II: Constructing Your Story
Alliance@work will use theater-based learning strategies to help you authentically engage. Using the strategic storytelling framework, participants will demonstrate how to deliver a results-driven story that initiates interest, holds attention, and gains agreement.
Learning Objectives: Participants will learn to...
- Choose the right narrative structure to build your story
- Implement the essentials of good storytelling (drama, dialogue, and details) when presenting your story
- Tell an impactful story that is concise, accurate, and memorable
Authentic Advocacy: How to tell your client's story
In this CLE, the Alliance Theatre will use theater-based learning strategies to help the team to authentically engage with clients, juries, and the bench. Using the strategic storytelling framework, participants will demonstrate how to deliver a results-driven argument that initiates interest, holds attention, and gains agreement.
Outcomes: participants will be able to...
- Stop being boring explainers
- Design a true and persuasive narrative
- Confidently engage the ‘audience’ (judge, jury and client) by being real
June 17, Wednesday at 11:30 AM
Duration: 75 minutes
This course is accredited for one General CLE credit in Georgia.
ONE-ON-ONE & GROUP COACHING
Work with Alliance@work Creative Director and Lead Facilitator J. Noble on innovative solutions in strategic storytelling, emotional intelligence, creating executive presence, and improving the customer experience.
- One (1) one-hour session // $150
- Three (3) one-hour sessions // $400
- Group one-hour session // $100 per attendee
To schedule your one-on-one coaching session, email Julianne Gambert at firstname.lastname@example.org.