Neal is excited to once again hit the Alliance stage in another wonderful year of A Christmas Carol! Alliance Theatre credits include One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Blues for an Alabama Sky, Native Guard, Glengary Glenn Ross, Shakespeare’s R&J. Other regional credits include A Midsummer Night’s Dream; Our Town; One Man, Two Guvnors. Neal received Suzi Bass awards as best featured actor and best actor for his role in Race. Happy holidays to all!
Neal A. Ghant
Roles for Neal A. Ghant
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2013/14 Season
- Native Guard — Native Guard/Discussant/As Cast — 2014/15 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Ensemble/Understudy for Marley/Ensemble — 2014/15 Season
- Blues for an Alabama Sky — Leland — 2014/15 Season
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest — Randle Patrick McMurphy — 2015/16 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2015/16 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2016/17 Season
A quick glance at Magic Negro director Anthony LeBlanc's resume reveals a robust string of achievements likely to be the envy of any comedian in the business. One particular credit to his name may cause others to take pause: a Computer Science and Physics B.S. degree.
Spring is coming to Atlanta, and what better way to celebrate the wonders of the outdoors than to see the a nature-focused world premiere for the whole family? Cinderella and Fella begins performances this week and it's a must-see. Here are five reasons why.
While Troubadour kicked off the new year with rhinestones and rockin' original country music, another historic Nashville-centered show has