Neal is excited to once again hit the Alliance stage in another wonderful year of A Christmas Carol! Alliance Theatre credits include One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Blues for an Alabama Sky, Native Guard, Glengary Glenn Ross, Shakespeare’s R&J. Other regional credits include A Midsummer Night’s Dream; Our Town; One Man, Two Guvnors. Neal received Suzi Bass awards as best featured actor and best actor for his role in Race. Happy holidays to all!
Neal A. Ghant
Roles for Neal A. Ghant
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2015/16 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2016/17 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2013/14 Season
- Native Guard — Native Guard/Discussant/As Cast — 2014/15 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Ensemble/Understudy for Marley/Ensemble — 2014/15 Season
- Blues for an Alabama Sky — Leland — 2014/15 Season
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest — Randle Patrick McMurphy — 2015/16 Season
To mark the end of the Alliance Stage as we know it, and to welcome the new era with the start of the big renovation, Pearl Cleage, our Mellon Playwright in Residence, wrote a piece to commemorate this special occasion.
As a spunky gal in touch with nature in the kingdom of Kashoogie, India S. Tyree portrays a unique Cinderella in the world-premiere production of Cinderella and Fella. In between performances, India took a few minutes to give us the inside scoop on her role in the musical.
A quick glance at Magic Negro director Anthony LeBlanc's resume reveals a robust string of achievements likely to be the envy of any comedian in the business. One particular credit to his name may cause others to take pause: a Computer Science and Physics B.S. degree.
- 2nd grader at SPARK used their knowledge of fractions and tools of the actor to create commercials to sell their po… t.co/xRNdzYSOQR