Neal is excited to once again hit the Alliance stage in another wonderful year of A Christmas Carol! Alliance Theatre credits include One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Blues for an Alabama Sky, Native Guard, Glengary Glenn Ross, Shakespeare’s R&J. Other regional credits include A Midsummer Night’s Dream; Our Town; One Man, Two Guvnors. Neal received Suzi Bass awards as best featured actor and best actor for his role in Race. Happy holidays to all!
Neal A. Ghant
Roles for Neal A. Ghant
- Blues for an Alabama Sky — Leland — 2014/15 Season
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest — Randle Patrick McMurphy — 2015/16 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2015/16 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2016/17 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Understudy for Jacob Marley/Ensemble — 2013/14 Season
- Native Guard — Native Guard/Discussant/As Cast — 2014/15 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Bob Cratchit/Ensemble/Understudy for Marley/Ensemble — 2014/15 Season
While Troubadour kicked off the new year with rhinestones and rockin' original country music, another historic Nashville-centered show has
Our teen ensemble had the opportunity to see Too Heavy for Your Pocket and share their thoughts. Read what they had to say.
It’s time to open up a slot in your calendar because “Courtenay’s Cabaret: Home for the Holidays” gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling that epitomizes the season. Here are five reasons why.
- @EmoryArts We wholeheartedly agree!