Liz is so happy to spend the holiday season with A Christmas Carol again this year. Other Alliance credits include: Ugly Lies the Bone; Pancakes, Pancakes!; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; A Christmas Carol; Tiger Style!; Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Musical; James and the Giant Peach; Shrek; Charlotte’s Web; Wizard of Oz; Honk!; Disney’s Mulan; Class of 3000 Live!; and Goodnight Moon. Local credits include Dreamgirls, Peter Pan, Monty Python’s Spamalot, Ragtime and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Atlanta Lyric eatre): Three Sistahs, True Love Lies, Charm School, The Bluest Eye and The Syringa Tree (Horizon Theatre); Dividing the Estate, It’s a Wonderful Life, Confederacy of Dunces and Big River (Theatrical Outfit). Liz holds a B.F.A. in theatre from Niagara University and is a member of Actors’ Equity Association. Love to Ali and Maggie. Thanks to Rosemary, Rodney, and Britney. Happy holidays to all!
Roles for Liz Campbell
- A Christmas Carol — Production Stage Manager — 2013/14 Season
- Shrek the Musical — Stage Manager — 2013/14 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Stage Manager — 2014/15 Season
- James and the Giant Peach — Stage Manager — 2014/15 Season
- Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Musical — Stage Manager — 2015/16 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Stage Manager — 2015/16 Season
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe — Stage Manager — 2015/16 Season
- Pancakes, Pancakes! — Stage Manager — 2016/17 Season
- Ugly Lies the Bone — Stage Manager — 2016/17 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Stage Manager — 2016/17 Season
- Cinderella and Fella — Stage Manager — 2016/17 Season
- The Dancing Granny — Stage Manager — 2017/18 Season
To mark the end of the Alliance Stage as we know it, and to welcome the new era with the start of the big renovation, Pearl Cleage, our Mellon Playwright in Residence, wrote a piece to commemorate this special occasion.
As a spunky gal in touch with nature in the kingdom of Kashoogie, India S. Tyree portrays a unique Cinderella in the world-premiere production of Cinderella and Fella. In between performances, India took a few minutes to give us the inside scoop on her role in the musical.
A quick glance at Magic Negro director Anthony LeBlanc's resume reveals a robust string of achievements likely to be the envy of any comedian in the business. One particular credit to his name may cause others to take pause: a Computer Science and Physics B.S. degree.
- 2nd grader at SPARK used their knowledge of fractions and tools of the actor to create commercials to sell their po… t.co/xRNdzYSOQR