Jeremiah is so thrilled to be back at the Alliance. 2016 credits: Peter and the Starcatcher (GET); Into the Woods, Hansel and Gretel, 1776 (Legacy); A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Complete Works Abridged (Shakespeare Tavern Playhouse); Ugly Lies the Bone (Alliance). Writer of The Last Time We Were Here, which premiered at the New York Musical Theatre Festival. Love to Mom, Dad and Abigail. For Juli, always.
Jeremiah Parker Hobbs
Roles for Jeremiah Parker Hobbs
- Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Musical — Dad — 2015/16 Season
- Tell Me My Dream — Jeremy Glass — 2015/16 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Peter/Ensemble/Understudy for Young Scrooge — 2016/17 Season
- Cinderella and Fella — Prince Maurice/Musician — 2016/17 Season
- Ugly Lies the Bone — Understudy for Kelvin/Stevie — 2016/17 Season
A quick glance at Magic Negro director Anthony LeBlanc's resume reveals a robust string of achievements likely to be the envy of any comedian in the business. One particular credit to his name may cause others to take pause: a Computer Science and Physics B.S. degree.
Spring is coming to Atlanta, and what better way to celebrate the wonders of the outdoors than to see the a nature-focused world premiere for the whole family? Cinderella and Fella begins performances this week and it's a must-see. Here are five reasons why.
While Troubadour kicked off the new year with rhinestones and rockin' original country music, another historic Nashville-centered show has