Jeremiah is so thrilled to be back at the Alliance. 2016 credits: Peter and the Starcatcher (GET); Into the Woods, Hansel and Gretel, 1776 (Legacy); A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Complete Works Abridged (Shakespeare Tavern Playhouse); Ugly Lies the Bone (Alliance). Writer of The Last Time We Were Here, which premiered at the New York Musical Theatre Festival. Love to Mom, Dad and Abigail. For Juli, always.
Jeremiah Parker Hobbs
Roles for Jeremiah Parker Hobbs
- Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Musical — Dad — 2015/16 Season
- Tell Me My Dream — Jeremy Glass — 2015/16 Season
- A Christmas Carol — Peter/Ensemble/Understudy for Young Scrooge — 2016/17 Season
- Cinderella and Fella — Prince Maurice/Musician — 2016/17 Season
- Ugly Lies the Bone — Understudy for Kelvin/Stevie — 2016/17 Season
To mark the end of the Alliance Stage as we know it, and to welcome the new era with the start of the big renovation, Pearl Cleage, our Mellon Playwright in Residence, wrote a piece to commemorate this special occasion.
As a spunky gal in touch with nature in the kingdom of Kashoogie, India S. Tyree portrays a unique Cinderella in the world-premiere production of Cinderella and Fella. In between performances, India took a few minutes to give us the inside scoop on her role in the musical.
A quick glance at Magic Negro director Anthony LeBlanc's resume reveals a robust string of achievements likely to be the envy of any comedian in the business. One particular credit to his name may cause others to take pause: a Computer Science and Physics B.S. degree.
- 2nd grader at SPARK used their knowledge of fractions and tools of the actor to create commercials to sell their po… t.co/xRNdzYSOQR