Performing Arts Camp, rising grades 4-5
Camp meets Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm
- Learn all aspects of theater in this fun and challenging camp
- Develop physical, vocal, and ensemble acting skills
- Create characters based on the Alliance Theatre for Youth and Families' shows
- Write, rehearse, and perform your very own showcase
- Final performance for friends and family at 3 pm on the final day of camp
Two week, 8 day camp: $650
One week camp: $399
One week, 4 day camp: $325
One week, 3 day camp: $250
Maximum of 16 students per session.
Meet the Teacher
Rachael Endrizzi is a professional actor/director and has also loved being a teaching artist for the past 15 years. She is the former Director of Education for the Florida Repertory Theatre where she founded the Florida Rep Conservatory and ACT UP: Theatre for Students on the Autism Spectrum in addition to running SW Florida's leading performing arts training program and a professional touring theater. She has directed over 50 fully realized children's theater productions through the Florida Rep and is proud to have been nominated as Arts Teacher of the Year in 2010 and 2011, Angel of the Arts Awards and published in American Theatre Magazine for her work with students diagnosed with ASD's. Rachael is a graduate of the American Musical & Dramatic Academy in New York City and the current Artistic Director for Curtain Call Youth Players in Marietta. She loves to share her passion for the arts with her students and seeing them succeed!