In today's world of fast-paced and highly competitive business environments, it is imperative that you are able to authentically relate to your clients...your colleagues...your people.
Alliance@work meets this need in an innovative way.
Alliance@work merges the fundamentals of communication and collaboration with the process of creating powerful performance. Working with professional theatre directors and actors, Alliance@work teaches you how to use your unique voice to share who you are and what you do in a focused and believable way to get results.
What is Alliance@work?
- A unique talent development opportunity for professionals and organizations who need to improve their communication and collaboration skills
- A framework that merges the fundamentals of presentation and collaboration with the process of creating powerful performance
- A way to find your unique voice to communicate in natural and believable ways with individuality and authenticity center stage.
- A fun and engaging approach to build these skills:
- Being connected to yourself, your message, and your audience and colleagues
- Being authentic, believable and trustworthy
- Being seen, heard and understood
What can Alliance@work do for me?
Alliance@work will help you get results by enhancing your communication, presentation, collaboration and storytelling skills to:
- Better articulate and support your organization's mission
- Promote your and your team's expertise
- Leverage your organization's story to capitalize on opportunities and increase client confidence
How can I work with Alliance@work?
Clients select from these options to design a program that meets their specific needs and budgets. Alliance@work is customized for each client. We are happy to host the learning experience at the Alliance Theatre or onsite at the client’s location.
Alliance@work offers two-hour to multiple day collaborative learning experiences. These workshops can be customized to meet your organization's goals and objectives and delivered exclusively to your team.
Interactive Plenary & Breakout sessions
An Alliance@work coach can bring high energy and engagement to your next conference or event. Any of the content areas can be presented in a plenary session format for groups or 100+. These plenary sessions involve presentation, performance and group interactive activities.
These two-hour sessions are designed for large groups and provide an introduction to content areas.
One-on-one Coaching & Follow-up Sessions
In these sessions, a coach (professional actor or director) works with the client to identify his or her presentation style and the impact of this style on others. Then the coach works with the client individually to fine tune the nuances of his or her presentation skills, enhance strengths and minimize any weaknesses.
Presentation Design & Delivery Consultation
Alliance@work coaches are available to help clients take their presentations to the next level. Alliance@work coaches can help create, refine, integrate with PowerPoint, and help practice upcoming presentations.