- Late seating is not guaranteed.
- Patrons who arrive late will be unable to sit in their assigned seats for the first act of the show.
- Latecomers will be asked to wait in the lobby for an appropriate moment to be seated in alternative seats (based on availability).
- Patrons may take their assigned seats at intermission (if applicable).
- The House Manager reserves the right to ask any disruptive audience member to leave without a refund.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the theatre.
- Children age 4 and under will not be admitted except for designated children's programs.
- Please note that not all programming is appropriate for all ages (see information about each show for more details about that show's appropriateness).
- Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket, sit in a seat, and be able to sit quietly through the entire performance.
- For the two one-hour-long Children's Theatre productions, a discounted lap pass is available for children under the age of 2. Children age 2 and above must have a ticket and sit in a seat.
Cell phones, pagers, and watch alarms
- As a courtesy to our actors and other audience members, please turn off your watch alarms, cell phones, and pagers (or set them to silent mode) before entering the theatre.
Camera, camera phones, and other recording devices
- Cameras, camera phones, and all other video/audio recording equipment of any kind are strictly prohibited in the theatre.
- No photos or recordings may be taken inside the theatre.
- Any photos or recordings will be confiscated by the House Manager and deleted/destroyed.
Food and drink
- The concessions and pre-chilled drinks sold at the Woodruff Arts Center are allowed inside the theatre.
- Drinks with ice or outside food and drink are not allowed.
- Please help keep our theatres clean.
- We reserve the right to withhold or revoke this privilege on a show-by-show basis.