Do you appreciate live theatre? Do you enjoy meeting new people and trying new things? Then you may want to get involved with one of the largest volunteer forces in the arts.
The Alliance Theatre volunteer STARS program offers a wide range of opportunities, which includes advocating for live theatre, ushering for Alliance productions, participating and staffing fundraising and hospitality events, and assisting Alliance staff members with their daily office tasks.
STARS is composed of three separate organizations working together on fund-saving and fund-raising projects to benefit the theatre. The three volunteer groups are the Alliance Children's Theatre Guild, Alliance Theatre Guild, and the Usher Corps.
To request more information, call:
Volunteer Hotline: 404.733.4761
STARS Mission Satement
An Alliance Theatre Volunteer actively gives time and expertise to make a positive contribution to the realization of the Theatre's mission and success of the organization within the metropolitan Atlanta community. To achieve the mission of the Alliance Theatre, volunteers will strive to participate in the activities of the Theatre by:
- Providing a wide range of opportunities for volunteerism for the broad-based community
- Nurturing artists to provide an environment in which they may create exciting and stimulating work
- Developing new audiences
- Informing and educating the Atlanta community to further advance the art form of theatre
- Serving as advocates for the Alliance Theatre
- Sharing the excitement generated by the Alliance with the Atlanta community