1. Does the theatre have a dress code? What is the typical attire?
While the Alliance Theatre does not have an official dress code, most patrons opt to wear business casual attire. The Alliance does, however, adhere to a strict no shirt, no shoes, no show policy.
2. How can I know if a particular show will be appropriate for my child or teen?
Information regarding content disclaimers and recommended ages for particular shows may be found on the specific production information page by viewing our production listings.
3. What if I lose something in the theatre, where is the lost and found?
Personal items found in the theatre are kept in the House Manger’s office for 24-48 hours. The items are then turned in to the Woodruff Arts Center security office and may be picked up there.
Education & Outreach:
1. How do I sign up for Acting Classes?
For online registration or to register by phone, visit the acting classes page.
2. How do I apply for an Acting Program teaching position, or internship?
Anyone interested should send a resume (and headshot if applicable) to Director of Acting Program, Alliance Theatre, 1280 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309, or leave a message at 404.733.4700.
1. How many people would I need to bring to a show to receive the group discount?
To receive the group discount, your party must include 10 or more people. To purchase group tickets, call 404.733.4690.
2. What should I do if I’m an Alliance season ticket holder and I missed my performance or would like to exchange for another performance?
Please contact Season Ticket Services at 404.733.4600 (Monday – Friday).
1. How do I make a donation?
There are several ways to make a donation, including online. Find out more here or by contacting the Alliance Theatre at 404-733-4724
2. Can I make a donation in honor/memory of someone else?
Yes, please refer to information found on our individual giving pages.
3. What do I get for my donation?
Exclusive benefits vary by the level of the donation. Details can be found here.
1. How do I rent the Alliance or Hertz Stage spaces?
The Stage Operations Manager is responsible for rental of the the Alliance Stage or Hertz Stage spaces and contact information may be found on the staff page. Additionally, specific information may be found on the facilities page so you can determine if the space would be appropriate for your event.
2. Can I borrow/rent costumes from the theatre?
We rent costumes only to other comparable theatre companies.
3. Can I donate clothing, shoes, jewelry to the AT?
Yes, we take donations of certain clothes, shoes and jewelry. You are given a letter of donation for tax purposes. Contact the Costume Shop at 404.733.4790 for more information.
4. Can I intern or volunteer to work in the Costume Shop at the AT?
The Costume Shop is staffed with full time professional costumers. Interns and volunteers are used for some projects. Contact the Costume Shop at 404.733.4790 for more information.
Plan Your Visit:
1. Can you accommodate people with disabilities?
Yes, we have wheelchair access for those who are in wheelchairs and audio headsets for those who are hearing impaired.
2. How do I get to the theatre?
The Alliance Theatre is located at the Woodruff Arts Center (in Midtown) at the corner of Peachtree Street and 15th Street. It is easily accessible by car and MARTA. You can find assistance with planning your visit here.
3. What are my parking options at the theatre?
There are a number of parking garages available within walking distance of the theatre to include the Woodruff arts Center Parking Garage. Parking rates vary. Note that parking is not allowed on the streets around the Arts Center and your vehicle may be towed. Additional parking information can be found here.
4. What are the house policies for the two stages at the Alliance Theatre?
The Alliance Theatre house policies are posted online as well as on large posters near the lobby doors of both theatres.
Work With Us:
1. How can I audition for a show?
If you would like to audition for an Alliance Theatre production, please see the casting page for audition and contact information.